All businesses, regardless of size need annual accounts, whether to calculate the annual tax bill or to comply with the relevant law.
We make sure you do not miss any deadlines in complying with your tax obligations.
Annual accounts assist the business review their financial year and assess their business strategy.
We take care of the annual accounts and leave you with more time to concentrate in running your business.
At A.Y.A Accountants we encourage client’s to meet us regular throughout the financial year to assess their accounts and advise them effectively and we are flexible enough to see you when it is convenient for you.
- Prepare the accounts to help in completion of self assessment tax returns
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abbreviated accounts to ensure minimum amount of information is made public
- Accounts are prepared within the agreed time period
- Identify areas to reduce your tax liability
- Assess your business in general to establish ways of reducing tax / outlay
- Explain the full procedure to you and guide you through the process
- Advise you of your obligations and how we can assist
- Prepare balance sheet
- Prepare profit loss accounts
- Prepare group accounts